We welcome comments related to public health genomics and the topics discussed on this blog. We encourage respectful dialogue.
All comments will be reviewed before posting. We will not post comments that are unrelated to blog topics or that discuss personal health issues or political views. We will not provide individual medical advice. We will make our best effort to exclude comments that promote services or products; infringe on copyrights; contain offensive content; or contain personal identifying or private medical information about a third party, especially information restricted from release under the Privacy Act or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
You are welcome to submit your comments at any time. They will be monitored during regular business hours, Monday through Friday. Comments submitted after hours or on weekends will be read and posted as soon as possible.
To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include phone numbers or email addresses in the body of your comment.
Linking to Other Sites
This site may include useful links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations and individuals’ blogs. We provide these links and pointers solely for our users’ information and convenience.
- When you select a link to an outside Web site, you are leaving the CDC site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside Web site.
- CDC does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked Web site.
- CDC does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked Web sites, nor does it endorse the views they express or the products or services they offer.
We ask that reporters send questions to the CDC Media Relations Team through their normal channels.
Links to this site are welcomed. Unless a copyright is indicated, information on this site is in the public domain and may be copied and distributed without permission. All Images, other than those noted to be from the Public Health Image Library (PHIL), have been licensed for use by CDC from a stock photography service or other copyright holder and the license holder may prohibit republication, retransmission, reproduction or other use of the images.
- Page last reviewed:March 4, 2015
- Page last updated:March 4, 2015
- Content source: