A promising practice must be:
- Relevant to the goals and objectives of Learn the Signs. Act Early.;
- Based on common sense and sound health education, communication, or public health practice; and
- Completed or near completion.
A promising practice will also have several of the following characteristics:
- Activity was well-executed and met its goals
- Reached the appropriate target audience
- Reached a good quantity of the desired target audience, as appropriate for the activity
- Was acceptable to implementation partners (if applicable)
- Activity has the potential to be implemented and sustained over time
- Activity has the potential to be replicable/generalizable to other places
- Had evaluation data, in the form of formative or outcome data
Want to achieve this? Think you have achieved this? See our Tips page for more information.
- Page last reviewed:December 21, 2015
- Page last updated:December 21, 2015
- Content source: