Below is a list of blogs available at the CDC.
- CDC Director Blog – Thoughts from CDC Director Tom Frieden, MD, MPH
- CDC Works for You 24/7 Blog – CDC works around-the-clock to save lives and protect people like you from health threats. Read how.
- Conversations in Equity – A blog devoted to increasing awareness of health inequities and promoting national, state, and local efforts to reduce health disparities and achieve health equity.
- Bridging the Health Literacy Gap – A blog about health literacy news and activities to stimulate ideas for new work in public health and health literacy, build relationships and community, and discuss successes and challenges in real time. The blog supports CDC’s health literacy web site www.cdc.gov/healthliteracy.
- Genomics and Health Impact – A blog devoted to discussing best practices and questions about the role of genomics in disease prevention, health promotion and healthcare.
- Injury Center Director’s View – A blog from the Injury Center Director to foster public discussion about injury and violence prevention and response and gain perspectives of those we serve.
- NIOSH Science Blog – A scientific look at workplace safety and health issues from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
- Our Global Voices – Raising our voices to improve health around the world.
- Preventing Chronic Disease Dialogue – The Preventing Chronic Disease journal welcomes comments from readers on selected published articles to encourage dialogue between chronic disease prevention, researchers, practitioners and advocates.
- Public Health Matters – A collective blog about the exciting public health work of preventing and controlling infectious diseases that result from the interaction of people, animals, and the environment.
- Safe Healthcare – In this blog, we will introduce you to the science, the people, and the partners who passionately work to ensure the safety of healthcare in this country.
- The Topic Is Cancer – Perspectives on a variety of cancer-related topics, hosted by CDC’s Division of Cancer Prevention and Control.
- Your Health – Your Environment Blog – A Blog to increase public knowledge about environmental health by sharing our concerns and our work as well as information you can use in your daily life.
- Page last reviewed:March 16, 2015
- Page last updated:March 16, 2015
- Content source: