White House Forum on Antibiotic StewardshipPosted on by
The White House is convening the Forum on Antibiotic Stewardship on Tuesday, June 2, 2015 to bring together key human and animal health constituencies involved in the development, promotion, and implementation of activities to improve antibiotic use (antibiotic stewardship) nationwide.
The United States government departments and agencies, along with key human and animal health stakeholders, are committing to implement changes over the next five years to a create meaningful impact on antibiotic stewardship, slow the emergence of resistant bacteria, and prevent the spread of resistant infections.
The goal of the Forum is to exchange ideas on ways public and private sector stakeholders can collaborate to improve responsible antibiotic use and to discuss opportunities for further improvement.
- FACT SHEET: Over 150 Animal and Health Stakeholders Join White House Effort to Combat Antibiotic Resistance
- More Than 150 Animal and Health Stakeholders Join White House Effort to Combat Antibiotic Resistance
- CDC’s Dr. Frieden: Preserving the Blessings of Antibiotics
- CDC: Federal Engagement in Antimicrobial Resistance
- Page last reviewed:November 18, 2016
- Page last updated:November 18, 2016
- Content source: